We do our very best to process and ship your order as quickly as possible, however once your order is transferred to the carrier, it may encounter delays during its journey to you. Please be aware that packages may be subject to delays and/or additional taxes and duties when shipped to international countries outside the EU.
We offer free shipping on all orders over 100€.
Shipping costs will vary depending on the delivery location:
- Portugal (excluding Madeira and Azores) : 5€
-Madeira and Azores: 8€
- Spain (excluding Balears Province, Ceuta, Las Palmas, Melilla, Santa Cruz de Tenerife) : 7€
- Austria, Belgium, Czechia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovenia, Switzerland: 15€
- Balears Province Las Palmas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, United Kingdom, Canada, United States (excluding Puerto Rico): 18€
- Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Andorra, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guernsey, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, Angola, Cape Verde, Egypt, Guinea-Bissau, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, South Africa, Tunisia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Falkland Islands, Peru, Venezuela, Australia, New Zealand, Timor-Leste, Mexico: 24€
- Puerto Rico, China, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Kenya, São Tomé & Príncipe, Tanzania, Aruba, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Colombia, Uruguay, Cook Islands: 30€
- For orders whithin the EU, shipping may take up to 7 business days.
- For international orders, shipping may take up to 30 business days.
If your order is traveling beyond these time frames, please email our Customer Care team email@example.com with your order number.
For orders outside the EU, Blossom-U do not take responsibility for additional tax and import duties in other foreign countries. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes applied by the country you are shipping to.