Turn a picture of your child into a charm!
Our new Silhouette necklace is created from a photograph of your choice, then we trace the silhouette, and turn it into a necklace.
Upload the profile photo you want to make your silhouette jewelry from. The silhouette draft will be sent to you via email within 2-3 working days for your approval (Please also check your spam folder during this time).
After you approve the silhouette draft sent to you, we will star the production of your necklace
This product is specially made to you and and it needs at least 15 working days to be made, after your approval of the silhouettes.
Every necklace comes with a box personalized with your name, that is perfect to protect your bracelet when not in use.
To create a personalized silhouette pendant, we need a side profile image of your little one:
- Take the photo in a well-lit area with a solid background.
- The camera should be level (not above or below) the person’s face. Make sure the person is facing straight ahead and that all of their features can be seen. If their head is to the left or right, their features will appear smaller. If they're looking up or down, their jawline won't look correct.
- The person’s face should be as relaxed as possible. -
If photographing more than one person, take individual pictures.- If person has long hair (past the shoulder line) put it up. Ponytails, braids, messy buns really do add a unique touch to a silhouette. - When photographing babies, try taking the picture when they are asleep. Hold the camera directly above their face, with only one side of the face showing.
- Charm size: about 1cm
- Chain size from 40 to 50cm (16 to 20in)
- High quality stainless steel
- 18k Gold plated
- Won’t tarnish and easy to care.
Although our necklace is made with stainless steel, we recommend to not use it in water (showering, swimming pools, in the ocean, etc). Also avoid using perfume and beauty products (skin care, makeup, etc) directly on the necklace and avoid extreme sunlight/temperatures.
To clean it use a soft cloth and keep it in the box when not in use.